Trained in both Europe and the U.S., Daniel Bitton advises and represents clients in antitrust litigation, government investigations and mergers and acquisitions around the world in a wide variety of industries, including most recently:
· Johnson Controls in its $2 billion sale of its Scott Safety business to 3M
· McKesson in its $3.4 billion healthcare IT joint venture with Change Healthcare, its $1.4 billion acquisition of CoverMyMeds, and several other deals and matters.
· Dell in its $67 billion acquisition of EMC Corp.
· H.I.G. Capital and Caraustar Industries in their acquisition of The Newark Group.
· Thermo Fisher in its $13.6 billion acquisition of Life Technologies.
· Google in its $2.35 billion sale of its Motorola Home division to ARRIS, and several other international transactions.
· Google in its $700 million acquisition of ITA Software.
· Google in litigation and government investigations of its business practices across the globe.
· In 2012-13, Daniel was seconded as in-house competition counsel at Google, where he counseled Google on several cross-border investigations and mergers, as well as day to day business practices of several of Google’s businesses.