Today it is more important than ever for women lawyers to step into their power and rise as leaders in the legal profession. However, power is not always a comfortable word or topic for some women. Join us for a conversation focused on women, leadership, and power in the legal field as we explore:
• How is power defined and what does it look like?
• Is the expression of power different in the law than other fields?
• What are examples of legal leadership and the effective (or not so effective) exercise of power?
• What are some best practices and pitfalls to avoid in legal leadership as a woman?
• What about the importance of allies, sponsors, mentors and the like?
• And, how does your leadership style impact your team, client service, and the ability to grow your book of business?
Moderated by Michele Powers, Esq. Featuring panelists Tristan Duncan, Alisa Gray and Hon. Maureen Mulligan.